Monday, January 14, 2008

The Weekend is Over :(


The weekend is over and it's time for work again today. I sincerely wish I could stay home and craft all the time! There are soooo many thing I want to do but there's just not enough time! I did have a crafty weekend though, mostly crocheting. I have almost completed the Winter White scarf I'm crocheting for my friend, Candace. (I ran out of yarn as I was almost finished so I'll get more yarn today and finish it up tonight.) I also added some fringe to a fun lime green and turquoise scarf that I crocheted awhile back but it just needed a little something extra. I love it now! And when that was finished, I started crocheting a new scarf which is in bright, happy colors (fuschia and turquoise) and I'm about halfway finished with it. I read in a post on Ravelry that a pattern that I've been searching EVERYWHERE for will be posted this week in the Knitting Daily online store (the Babette!) and I'm super excited about that. This afghan is so beautiful and I can't wait to get started.

No comments: