Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Stitch in Time Saves Nine

I got started on my Babette! I love the pattern (it took a few tries to get it "just right") but I've finally figured it out and I love it. I think I'm probably going to do this 12-round square over because I don't really like the way the colors are overlapping in some rounds (that was tricky to figure out the best time to change the yarn color). I'm using Caron Simply Brite and Simply Soft yarn. You see Tyler in the corner there. He thinks he has to be the center of attention, regardless of whether I'm crocheting, knitting, sewing, or trying to take pictures of what I've been working on. I tried pushing him out of the way but he just comes right back. I finally decided to just let him have his way and be in my picture. He is SPOILED! :) I love him to pieces though.

No comments: